For their second song The California Honeydrops covered Sam Cooke's classic "That's Where It's At." Loera lays down some snappy licks over claps by Bradbury and great harmonies from Wierzynski, Malament and Loera. After watching this one, give a listen to the original recording of "That's Where It's At".
- Lech Wierzynski (vocals, trumpet)
- Ben Malament (bass drum, vocals)
- Johnny Bones (tenor saxophone)
- Lorenzo Loera (acoustic guitar, vocals)
- Beau Bradbury (claps)
- Scott Messersmith (shaker gourd)
Filmed at the 2016 Telluride Blues & Brews